|Understanding the Different Types of Autism|
Because there are such a wide variety of autism types and spectrums, it can be difficult to group a child’s symptoms together. Here’s a look at 6 main types and very basic markers. If you’re concerned that your child may be autistic, be sure to speak with your doctor and express any concerns you might have. There are several types of autism, which is:
- Autism or Autistic Disorder
- A collection of developmental disorders in which a child engages in repetitive behaviors and has trouble communicating and connecting with others. It’s usually diagnosed around age 2 or 3, although some signs show up earlier. Symptoms can be mild to severe.
- Regressive Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Like autism, except that a child appears to develop normally until 18 to 24 months, then starts to regress. It occurs in about 20 to 30 percent of children with autism spectrum disorders
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (Not Otherwise Specified)
- A child has a few autistic traits but doesn’t meet the full criteria for an autism diagnosis.
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- A milder form of autism, usually diagnosed between age 2 and 6, in which a child has good language skills and average to above-average intelligence but is socially awkward and engages in odd, repetitive behaviors.
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD)
- These children develop normally for at least two years and then lose some or most of their communication and social skills. This is an extremely rare disorder and its existence as a separate condition is a matter of debate among many mental health professionals.
- Rett Syndrome
- Children with Rett syndrome, primarily girls, start developing normally but then begin losing their communication and social skills. Beginning at age of 1 to 4 years, repetitive hand movements replace purposeful use of the hands. Children with Rett syndrome are usually severely cognitively impaired.
|Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Brain Powder Treatment for Autism|
Neuro Acupuncture and Special Neuro Herbal Powder have been very effective for reducing their autism symptoms. Special herbal brain powder are planted and mixed by the Chinese Master. In the past twenty years, this treatment had shown the effective result. A lot of foreigner came to Malaysia to seek for Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Brain Powder Treatment for their child. Intensive treatment will show the better result. Autism cannot be cured but symptoms can be reduced by the Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Brain Powder Treatment.